Punggol 2016 June Holidays Intensive GCE O level Mathematics classes conducted by 18 years experience Mr Wong Kin Leong. His track record of students scoring A1’s in Mathematics comes from his background managing a shipyard and continuous improvements in teaching techniques.
With less than 6 months to the O-levels examination, we are conducting a comprehensive and quick fix quick boost holiday programme for secondary students attempting the new syllabus SEAB GCE O level E’Math and Additional Mathematics examinations.
What to Expect
- A comprehensive revision of all topics and in class attempts in past year O level papers
- A strategy/road map for revision till the O’levels
- An in depth look at the scoring system based on the marking scheme
- Advice on how to ace their examinations
- Our classes are small group of 4-6 students.
- We teach to understand and correlate topics to make Math easier to digest.
- We build their fundamentals from ground up, focussing on quality and breadth of understanding
For more information, call Ms Teo Yuet Ling +65 82226327 for class schedules and slot availabilities.
This is how neat and organised we teach our students to be.