2019 Punggol Small group Tuition classes at Waterway Point registration exercise. Kindly contact Yuet Ling +65 82226327 for enquiries and appointments.
Lessons are small group 1.5 hours per week with experienced uni grad female tutors. Following latest SEAB MOE PSLE syllabus for English Sub/Code0001, tutors will cover skills required for both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
An excerpt of the English0001 syllabus from SEAB.gov.sg as follows:
In Paper 1 (Writing)
- AO1 write to suit purpose, audience and context in a way that is clear and effective
- AO2 use appropriate register and tone in a variety of texts
- AO3 generate and select relevant ideas, organising and expressing them in a coherentand cohesive manner
- AO4 use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- AO5 use a variety of vocabulary appropriately, with clarity and precision
In Paper 2 (Language Use and Comprehension)
- AO1 demonstrate comprehension of a range of texts at the literal and inferential levels
- AO2 show understanding of implied meaning, and make judgement and evaluation, by reading and/or viewing closely and critically
- AO3 show understanding of how contextual use of lexical and grammatical items, shapes, meaning.
- AO4 demonstrate the correct use of grammar, spelling and punctuation, and the appropriate use of vocabulary in given contexts