Famous Quotes for Secondary English Essay Writing November 2016 that can be used in Secondary English composition writing.
Quotes can be used to great effect when employed succinctly to spice up English composition writing and bolster an element of our essay. The quotes by great people communicates a point effectively and will be an awesome way to get our ideas across to our readers.
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” Albert Einstein
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
- “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” Dalai Lama
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Mark Twain
- “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.” Aristotle
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” Confucius
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
And one that we always have to remind ourselves everyday:
- “Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up.” Bill Gates