Course Registration for Primary Schools, eduKate Tuition Centre.
Our Tuition Centre have course registration classes for 2015/2016 class intake including classes of Primary 1,2,3,4,5,6 PSLE English Mathematics and Science.
Our courses for Primary Schools follows the MOE Syllabus and are taught by Uni grads from top notch JC’s. We do love to teach. We have a propensity to make kids smart too. Bring your child along and see what we do best. We believe you will love what you see.
Call Yuet Ling +65 8222 6327 for our class schedules and we’ll see you soon. Thank you.
eduKate’s syllabus covers MOE guideline PSLE Syllabus English 2015 as our core lesson content.
- Composition (Situational and Continuous)
- Cloze Passage
- Listening Comprehension
- Oral and speech
In addition, we incorporate the following into our English programme:
- Creative writing
- Historical Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Moral Ethics and Good Manners
- Introduction to Newspapers and Current Affairs
- Reading & Appreciation of Classical Children Story Books
- English and its use in Technology and Social Media
eduKate’s syllabus for Mathematics follows MOE guideline in accordance to cohort requirements from Primary 1-6. In addition, we shall incorporate the following into our Mathematics programme:
- Conceptual Understanding and Skill Proficiency
- Heuristics and application to Problem Sums
- Every day use of Mathematics
- PSLE Preparatory Mathematics Classes in October 2014
- PSLE Intensive Mathematics Classes in June-October 2015